Follow Us onTwitter!@RamseyAthletics#Go RAMS!!
Welcome to the Ramsey Athletic Department Website
The mission of the Ramsey Public Schools is to develop successful individuals who will possess the knowledge, skills and values necessary to become independent, self-fulfilled persons in a complex global society and to raise the level of expectation for all students through a challenging academic and co-curricular program conducted in a caring and intellectually stimulating environment.
Interscholastic athletics in the Ramsey Public Schools is an integral part of the overall educational process as we seek to develop alert, responsible, well-informed and well-adjusted citizens.
BELIEF STATEMENTS OF THE RAMSEY PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
We believe that…
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or email. Go Rams!-Jim Grasso, Athletic Director
- Interscholastic Education is a shared responsibility of educators, parents, students, and the community
- Adult members of the school community have the responsibility to be positive role models for students
- Sportsmanship and ethics are essential components of interscholastic education
- Attributes regarding self-worth, loyalty, unselfishness, and social responsibility should be cultivated and nourished
- Success and self-esteem are interdependent and promote learning
- Each program should accomplish the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of students
- Every student, either through active participation or spectator interest, should benefit from interscholastic education
FALL SEASON BEGINS:
- Football: Grades 10-12 Monday August 7; Freshman Friday August 11
- Girls Tennis: Grades 9-12 Monday August 21; RHS Tennis Courts, 9:00 am-12:00
- Field Hockey: Grades 9-12 Monday August 14
- Volleyball: Grades 9-12 Monday August 14; RHS Gym 8:50-11am and 12:50-3:30pm
- Boys Cross Country: Grades 9-12 Monday August 21
- Girls Cross Country: Grades 9-12 Monday August 21
- Boys Soccer: Grades 9-12 Monday August 14
- Girls Soccer: Grades 9-12 Monday August 14; 8-10am at Tisdale School