WELCOME TO THERAMSEY HIGH SCHOOLATHLETIC WEBSITESUMMER 2023 BLACK OUT DATES
SATURDAY, JULY 29, 2023 - SUNDAY, AUGUST 6, 2023Varsity Jackets:United Sports Appareleblaustein@unitedsportapparel.comContact: Estela Blaustein (973) 575-7840
If your son/daughter plans to participate in any interscholastic sports at Ramsey High School, he/she must have a report of a physical (current within 365 days of the first day of practice). New Jersey Administrative code (citation 6A16-1.3) states that the following professionals holding a current license are sanctioned to perform school physicals: Doctors of Medicine (M.D.), Doctors of Osteopathy (D.O.), Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists, and Physician’s Assistants.
ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER EACH SEASON.
Click Here to view Schedule Updates Live
The mission of the Ramsey Public Schools is to develop successful individuals who will possess the knowledge, skills and values necessary to become independent, self-fulfilled persons in a complex global society and to raise the level of expectation for all students through a challenging academic and co-curricular program conducted in a caring and intellectually stimulating environment.
Interscholastic athletics in the Ramsey Public Schools is an integral part of the overall educational process as we seek to develop alert, responsible, well-informed and well-adjusted citizens.
BELIEF STATEMENTS OF
THE RAMSEY PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
We believe that…
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
- Interscholastic Education is a shared responsibility of educators, parents, students, and the community
- Adult members of the school community have the responsibility to be positive role models for students
- Sportsmanship and ethics are essential components of interscholastic education
- Attributes regarding self-worth, loyalty, unselfishness, and social responsibility should be cultivated and nourished
- Success and self-esteem are interdependent and promote learning
- Each program should accomplish the greatest amount of good for the greatest number of students
- Every student, either through active participation or spectator interest, should benefit from interscholastic education
Mr. Andrew HerreDirector of Student Programs(201) 785-2300 ext. email@example.comMs. Pat HoganAdministrative Assistant(201) 785-2300 ext. 21571Fax: 201-818-2656