• If you are a Ramsey Public School student, please make sure all of these sections are completed before you bring your working papers here for certification: 

    Complete all of Section A (including "Signature of Parent"), Section B (Employer Completes), Section C (Physician Completes), and Section F (sign where it says "Signature of Minor" in the lower right-hand corner). 

    For non-Ramsey residents/students, you must also have your HS principal complete Section E as well, and you must provide proof of age.

    IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUMMER:  Please call the Guidance Office at (201) 785-2345 to schedule a time to stop by with your completed (Parts A, B ,C, D and minor signature) working papers for official certification which will complete the working papers process.

NJ Working Papers Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.