Coaches Contact Information
Head Coach: Stephen Tabulov | firstname.lastname@example.org
JV Coach: Jessica Waldeck | email@example.com
Please download the app “Remind” by remind101 on an Apple or Android device, or go to http://www.remind.com/
The Ramsey Girl’s Lacrosse program begins its third season as a varsity level sport. The program has worked hard and has developed the following core values.
- Respect for opponents, officials, teammates, and coaches.
Ramsey Girls Lacrosse Coaches will work hard towards developing individuals by promoting
- Self-confidence and self-respect for each team member.
- The development of the unique talents and skills of each and every player.
- The desire to compete to the best of your abilities.
- The display of good sportsmanship at all times.
This program also promotes the importance of giving maximum effort, on the field, and in life.
The high school athletic experience is about personal growth. Being part of a team and contributing to help your team succeed is a goal we hope to achieve. A team promotes accountability, attitude, maturity, leadership, people skills, emotion, success, failure, obstacles, and how to handle the ups and downs of an athletic season, and life.
In order to get the most out of the Ramsey Girl’s Lacrosse program, we have certain expectations:
- Players are expected to follow all RHS and Athletic Department rules and regulations and attend all practices and games for the duration of the season. However, special situations/extenuating circumstances must be communicated with your coach in advance.
- Playing time is not guaranteed at the Varsity level, and playing is a privilege.
- If you don’t play at the Varsity game, you will play at the JV game.
- Players can always discuss with their coach how to earn more playing time.
- If a player misses a game(s) without an excused absence (illness, religious event, funeral, family emergency), upon return, that player will sit out the next schedule game(s).
- We will have practices and games over Spring Break, and these are mandatory.
“There many be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you.”
“The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.”
“Passion is what makes life interesting, ignites our soul, fuels our love, carries our friendships, stimulates our intellect, and pushes our limits.”