Coaches Contact Information
Varsity: Anthony Petrock | firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant: Bob Vottero
Volunteer: Margaret Gorman
The Ramsey Wrestling program is very proud of their tradition of excellence. We promote:
- Team first- through cooperation, loyalty and spirit.
- Sportsmanship, fair play, and respect for opponents, officials, and coaches.
- Competition and giving 100% effort, 100% of the time.
- Develop the self-confidence and self-respect of each team member.
- Develop the specialized talents and skills of our players
The high school athletic experience is about personal growth. Being part of a team and contributing to help your team succeed is a goal we hope to achieve. A team promotes accountability, maturity, people skills, emotion, success, failure, obstacles, and how to handle those things.
It is expected that all paperwork in handed in prior to the start of the wrestling season. It is expected that each wrestler attends every practice. If something comes up, it is expected that the wrestler communicates that with the Head Coach.
If reductions/cuts are necessary because of numbers, that will be clearly communicated by the Head Coach prior to anything happening.
Summer Practice Schedule
TBA by the Head Coach
Official Practice Schedule
November 27, 2023
Earning a Varsity Letter
In order for a wrestler to earn a Varsity letter, the wrestler must be on the varsity roster and/or wreslted in at least 1/3 of the Varsity matches