PTSO Membership and Volunteer Overview
OR - To join the old fashioned way - click on our Membership & Volunteer Form - print and follow instructions to deliver with check or cash to the RHS main office.
Contact us: email@example.com
The PTSO is here to facilitate communication between parents, teachers, and students. We sponsor many programs and social activities to support the students' busy lives. These include Student Socials, Jamnesty (concert of student bands), student recognition (V.I.P.'s) and job search assistance (Y.E.S.).
The PTSO also provides scholarships for graduating Seniors and hosts staff appreciation breakfasts during the year. We send out periodic newsletters and bulletins throughout the year and provide hospitality for the Parent Class Coffees.
PTSO Meetings are generally held the first Tuesday of each month in the Teachers' Dining Room. Meetings begin at 7 pm. Our Principal, Dr. Michael Thumm, attends all meetings and all parents are welcome.
How are your membership dues used? The PTSO sponsors and supports:
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- Jamnesty (a concert of student bands)
- Student Socials (vary depending on student interest)
- Student recognition for outstanding community service(V.I.P.'s)
- Staff Appreciation Breakfasts
- Hospitality for Parent Class Coffees
- Annual Gift for Ramsey High School