PTSO Membership and Volunteer Overview
2.) To join the PTSO through the "Big Stage" Paver Project (learn more at the link on the left):
If you would like to purchase a "Big Stage" engraved paver brick ($100), you may become a PTSO member at no additional cost. Do not use the payment button on this page. Instead, do the following:
- Click here to go to the paver purchase form. You will then be directed to PayPal and then to the online membership form.
If you prefer to pay by check, click on our Membership & Volunteer Form - print and follow instructions to deliver with check or cash to the RHS main office.
Contact us: email@example.com
The PTSO is here to facilitate communication between parents, teachers, and students. We sponsor many programs and social activities to support the students' busy lives. These include Student Socials, Jamnesty (concert of student bands), student recognition (V.I.P.'s) and job search assistance (Y.E.S.).
The PTSO also provides scholarships for graduating Seniors and hosts staff appreciation breakfasts during the year. We send out periodic newsletters and bulletins throughout the year and provide hospitality for the Parent Class Information Nights.
PTSO Meetings are generally held the first Wednesday of each month in conjunction with Parent Academies. Meetings are held from 7-7:30 pm. Our Principal, Dr. Michael Thumm, attends all meetings and all parents are welcome.
How are your membership dues used? The PTSO sponsors and supports:
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
- Jamnesty (a concert of student bands)
- Student Socials (vary depending on student interest)
- Student recognition for outstanding community service(V.I.P.'s)
- Staff Appreciation Breakfasts
- Hospitality for Parent Class Nights
- Annual Gift for Ramsey High School