PRACTICE IS EVERY NON-GAME DAY, AFTER SCHOOL FROM 3:05 to 4:30 P.M. at Smith Middle School. All team members are expected to attend every practice and every game.
Only 8th graders may participate in the volleyball games. 7th graders may join and attend select practices. 6th graders will only be permitted to participate in the Volleyball Club which, will begin sometime in November if there is enough interest.
Registration and medical forms must be filled out and submitted through FamilyID before the first practice takes place. Current medical forms must be submitted to our school nurse and cleared by our school physician prior to practice/play.
All participants will be required to take the school bus to and from away games. Parents are responsible for picking up students after home games.
Looking forward to a great season!
· Volleyball is open for 8th graders
· 7th graders are allowed to attend select practices and 8th graders play in the games
· All medical forms must be submitted to the nurse over the summer break
· All forms can be found on the Ramsey Athletics Page
· Contact the school nurse if you are unsure about your child’s medical status
· Physicals must be within 365 days of 9/6/19
· Any student not cleared for the first week of school will not be permitted to join
· Tryouts will be based on the amount of girls coming out for the team
· Practices are held every non-game day after school in the gym