Drivers’s Education-Information/Student Responsiblities
- NJ DMV no longer provides paper manuals for students.
- Each student will be provided a CD for either printing or study purposes.
- The manual and related chapters can also be found at
- Students may also download the manual to their computer.
- Students must either print (outside of school) manual chapters or pick up a driving manual at your local DMV. (Students must be accountable for this)
- Students notebooks/or printed pages that they are highlighting will be assigned weekly notebook grade. Notes/printed pages will be the key source of information for studying for the NJ Driver’s Education Examination.
- It will virtually impossible for students to pass the exam without either taking good notes and/or highlighting printed pages.